Refrain from anger and turn from wrath: do not fret - it only leads to evil.
Psalms 37:8
.
It was a bad bad day today and I totally abhor it. It was very much like a roller coaster ride where there are moments I can laugh my heart out and then to totally serious and angry moments.
.
It has been a really packed week with Consumer Behaviour Project almost everyday from 10am all the way till night time and I'm still in school. The first time I experienced such busyness that from projects. Many times I felt like giving up, really. I know it's through God's grace that I pulled through without falling sick when I'm busy to the point where I forget my dinners, sleeping at 3am and waking up at 8am, having bad backaches and stiff shoulders.
.
Yesterday 5pm was the deadline but my group only handed in our written report an hour and a half after 5pm. To be honest, I am really worried and angry. I feel so unsettled, even right now. We were the latest for the whole Marketing cohort and its such a disappointment to me. Well, not that things were done very last minute but it was due to inadequecy of proper communication that caused the delay. Painful experience. I don't deny I am at wrong at some point of time but what happened today was unforgivable, now.
.
One thing that I treasure most about this week would definitely be the time spent with lovely groupmates such as Royston, Tiffy (she's so cute!), Estee and Marian. I got to know each of them better and I am proud to say that the team cohesiveness between the 5 of us is really strong and dynamic. Thank you for giving me such great project working experience :) Lots of lame jokes, fun and laughters! e.g. Royston as the power point, connecting to Nick's computer and all! I will remember them.
.
One project down. Four more to go.
.
No longer I can, but Jesus can.
.
Dear Lord,
Teach me to revise on my own actions and grant me strength to forgive despite it being so tough. I need You more than anyone right now...
Teach me to revise on my own actions and grant me strength to forgive despite it being so tough. I need You more than anyone right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment