Monday, July 16, 2007

A Pleasant Surprise!:)
Esther knew I love donuts and decided to Q at donut factory for me on Sunday afternoon! I got a missed call from her during my afternoon nap while she was Q-ing as she wanted to ask me which flavours I like the best. When I knew that, I was so touched! Any flavour will just brighten up my day! :D


And bingo! She got it right, got 2 of my favourite flavour for me - chocolate glazed donuts! :) Had dinner with Mummy and Esther because Jie told Esther to take care of us while she's in Korea (haha!) and I enjoyed the dinner very much! Lots of sharings and laughters :) and good food!

Mum: Why do you love donuts so much?
Me: I don't know. Ever since nursery I have been eating donuts right?
Mum: Oh ya hor! (in excitement) Now I know why.

Well, donuts from donut factory is nice in its own ways :) just that it's a bit too sweet for me (prob because esther bought it? haha!) I still prefer the normal donuts (tian tian quan) and definitely the chocolate glazed donuts!

While sending the team off to Korea,
Susan: Ok, I will try to get Dunkin Donuts for you from Korea this time round :)
Me: Yay!

Ah, I feel really touched and loved! Thank you for choosing to bless me in this small yet meaningful way :) Thanks dear ones!

No comments: