Bad day today! >:(
Well I think the 2 happiest things that happenend today were
-to catch up with Jia on our way to church! Enjoyed her sharings :)
-to watch Royston dance at VIBES. Haha! The moment Roy started dancing, my jaw dropped k! Well done Royston :) You did really well.
Michelle went to watch the competition with me and we had a simple dinner with nice conversations. Love her company and I just love the way where we have similar perspectives about different issues. Thank God for Michelle for me to share my bad day!
I hate this feeling when I'm the one who getting all the scoldings when many are at fault. Making me feel all embarrassed thinking hard how to satisfy you and get all your replies in a irritated tone. Worse thing is, I see a different attitude from you towards another someone who's at fault too.
Oh well...
Why me? :(
I need more of You Lord
No comments:
Post a Comment