Today is the first time I experienced Monday Blue. I felt so "sian" the whole of today! But something worth to thank God for is that I slept early the last night and I woke up on time today and reached school on time for 9am lecture today! :) (24/200 attended the lecture though) Haha! But still am proud of myself :)
Did Psycho refilming this evening and it was really fun! I hope I can do the video by myself this time round without Junming around! After I conquer Movie Maker, Photoshop is next! :)
Rushed to the TM Fish & Co. for secondary school gathering but by the time I reached, they have already finished their dinner! So we headed to Coffeebean to catch up with one another :) I thank God for this time where most of us can meet up and just talk. And I just have this urge to make cookies at Sheena's which has already been decided on this Sunday! Looking forward to it, catching up with the girls and pure fun baking!
Thank God for a good day, good fun and good friends :)
Things to look forward to this week:
VIBES, TP dance competition on Saturday
Baking at Sheena's on Sunday
Learning to handle my stress by sloting in recreation activities in between, it has been good thus far :)
No comments:
Post a Comment