God's plans will never be "opps sorry! wrong hor"... :)
I will be on dance duties these two weekends while almost the whole dance team will be at a Korea conference. And I really thank God for reminding me the last prayer meeting about my service to Him as a dancer, if not I really do not know how to lead the dancers for this week.
After weeks of ministry break and going through many things about my serving as a dancer, it really makes me treasure the time where I can dance for God, the time where I hold up any instruments... It's really great to be able to dance for God again.
I am really encouraged by my dancers this weekend. Even though they are all quite new to the team and pretty unsure of many steps, but to see them trying so hard, it warms my heart. Esp Ruixue, when I see her thinking so hard for the steps while I was outside practicing, it reminds me of 4 (or 5?) years ago when I just started dancing for service. And her teachable and willingness really really encourage me, thanks sis! Continue to shine for Jesus as a dancer :)
And now, I pray that I will not fall sick over the weekends. I know God will protect :)
No comments:
Post a Comment