I woke up at 6.05am and got ready by 6.30am to head to church for morning prayer! It has been so long since I go to church on Sundays and it was definitely a well spent Sunday for me! :)
Morning prayer was good. Had a good time reflecting on Psalm 78 and praying for myself and also for the nation (40 days fast have started!) Thank God I made the right choice to wake up and go for morning prayer :)
It's youth sunday today so some of the youths (including me!) presented a dance item for the congregation! The congre was so hyped up and it brings much joy to see the smiles on their face as we dance! And thanks to those who supported us by clapping and shouting/cheering for us! :)
We had TMM gathering in the afternoon and something special was that we need not rush for lunch and head back for gathering but we stayed back right after service, all of us fast for lunch together and had a praise and worship session! It was wonderful, even though I was really sleepy but I enjoyed the time worshipping God with fellow TMM mates!
The Lord is working greatly in the worship team! Way to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment