Hello everyone! I survived these 2 weeks with 4 project submissions and 2 presentations. It has been crazily busy to the maximum but God has been with me throughout :) I thank God! :D
.
Pictures
Most of the classmates brought their laptops to school to do project and 2M02 being very on, some of us, despite being from different groups, we did projects together and this was what happened in the end. Estee: Asking for explosion to the max!

And this is us (marketing students) in school at 10.30pm on weekdays
Irregular meals
Project meetings normally starts at 9am where everyone would just reach at 10pm. It's always going home late, sleeping late, waking up late and late for project meeting. Breakfast are normally skipped if Mum didn't prepare, cup noodle for lunch (cheers' sales revenue sure have gone up), I can just forgot about dinner after going home at 10pm. However I snack a lot when I finish up my work late at night. Thank God for Mum that she made me Japanese veggie omelette today which I shared with my classmates!
.
.
Short Prayers
On my way to school today, I have been praying for my family, friends whom I remember, 23 Korean missionaries, committing myself to God (in all aspects, especially love for others) and my project group. It was so refreshing and a good start to the day. Thank God for the great time spent during the 15min bus journey.
.
Thanksgivings
(First of all, I wanna thank God that giving thanks to God is becoming a lifestyle for me!)
.
1. Project Groupmates
This group arrangement has been the best thus far (cept with some exception, sad to say) and I really enjoy working with you guys. All the laughters and stressed up hour before deadlines, I'd remember them. Through this team dynamics that we've shown this time round, it taught me more about teamwork. To be frank, I've been quite an individualistic person when it comes to project. Thank you guys for teaching me something new and thank you for wonderful memories. (Bad ones, I'll forget them and move on.)
.
2. Consumer Behaviour Presentation
The first time I was so nervous before presentation! But God was really good. I stood outside Brand Hub (a marketing facility in school) and wanted to pray and guess what? Estee and Marian was around and we prayed together for the group. That's not all, guess what happened? The rest of the groupmates saw us praying and wanted to pray together. In the end, the whole group, consisting of Christian, Catholic and free thinker all prayed together! Praise God! We were praying aloud somemore :) Something encouraging to hear isn't it? :)
.
And God heard our prayers. Many teams told us that the time limit is really too short to finish up the presentation with more than 25 slides. My group had 50 sildes. Amazingly, we finished the presentation right on the dot, 15 minutes. Thank you Lord! :) and tutor Sue Lou commented that it was a good effort in everything.
.
3. Spiritual Support
I really really wanna thank God for Mum, Michelle, Marian and Estee for being there in times when I feel really low, frustrated and irritated (ok, the list can just go on and on) but I thank God that they were there for me to share my thanksgivings as well. Marian shared with me something that really impacted me,
.
"Ask God to fill you with Love when you handle different situations and you'll find it much easier."
.
Thank you, this kept me going today, for the last submission of our financial report.
.
4. God spoke at the most unexpected moment
Marian had to go for her ballet classes and that gave me a chance to work on her laptop for 2 hours. I opened iTunes and started listening to some christian songs and I came across this song, I've Decided which goes like this:
.
Jesus, I thank You for loving me
Thank You for the sacrifice You took on Calvary
Thank You for the sacrifice You took on Calvary
I thank You for touching me in each and every way
For all the things that You've done
I give You praise
.
I give You praise
.
I've decided to follow You my Lord
I've decided to take up the Cross
I've decided to take up the Cross
No turning back, No turn back
My Lord You are my all
My Lord You are my all
.
For God so loved the world
that He gave His only Son
That whoever believes in Christ alone
will live for eternity
.
It impacted me so much as the chorus came out, "For God so loved the world..." because I looked away from the screen and saw one group of classmates going to smoke, another group doing project feeling so stressed and the rest talking to each other with vulgarity usage. It just impacted me so much about God's love for all of us and yet, not all know Him personally yet. The feeling was so strong that I cannot just pen down into words. But I thank God for that reminder :)
.
What's Next?
3 Presentations next week = 3 sets of powerpoint slides to be done
and 3 days of wearing heels!
.
God bless whatever that's coming ahead of me.
Gonna rest early tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment