Thanksgivings!:)
Remember the sharings I blogged after taking my Mid-Sem papers? Well, results are out and I'm thankful for it. Though I didn't really do very well but I really wanna give thanks to God for leading me through the late nights and all and surviving without coffee without realizing it. I thank God that I am able to bless my classmates during the term test period as well :)
One subject that I'm particularly thankful for would be Consumer Behaviour! I really thought I would fail because when the lecturer went through the paper during lecture, my answers were all so different. I frowned when my tutor handed me my paper...
Ms SueLou: Why you frown?
Me: Ah I think I will do quite badly :(
*i took my paper from her and peeked at it*
Me: *shocked*
Me: 41/50! :D
Should be either an A or distinction because highest in level is 42/50!
Really praise God for that! Will continue to do my best! :)
Remember the sharings I blogged after taking my Mid-Sem papers? Well, results are out and I'm thankful for it. Though I didn't really do very well but I really wanna give thanks to God for leading me through the late nights and all and surviving without coffee without realizing it. I thank God that I am able to bless my classmates during the term test period as well :)
One subject that I'm particularly thankful for would be Consumer Behaviour! I really thought I would fail because when the lecturer went through the paper during lecture, my answers were all so different. I frowned when my tutor handed me my paper...
Ms SueLou: Why you frown?
Me: Ah I think I will do quite badly :(
*i took my paper from her and peeked at it*
Me: *shocked*
Me: 41/50! :D
Should be either an A or distinction because highest in level is 42/50!
Really praise God for that! Will continue to do my best! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment