HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAREST...
She prepared Jap food and I rushed home for dinner after project meeting to have dinner with her. It was a simple and nice dinner with Mummy :) And I'm really glad she liked the cake I decorated for her. Even though not much effort, but yeah, thank God she was really happy :)
And my wish for her would be...
Dear Mummy, hope you'll always be as youthful as 18! Like me! :p
Thank God for creating my wonderful Mummy :)
Even though sometimes very naggy but yeah, I know, she cares a lot.
LOVE YOU MUMMY.
Esther and I are preparing for another surprise for her on Friday after worship practice!
She prepared Jap food and I rushed home for dinner after project meeting to have dinner with her. It was a simple and nice dinner with Mummy :) And I'm really glad she liked the cake I decorated for her. Even though not much effort, but yeah, thank God she was really happy :)
And my wish for her would be...
Dear Mummy, hope you'll always be as youthful as 18! Like me! :pThank God for creating my wonderful Mummy :)
Even though sometimes very naggy but yeah, I know, she cares a lot.
LOVE YOU MUMMY.Esther and I are preparing for another surprise for her on Friday after worship practice!
No comments:
Post a Comment