Sunday, June 24, 2007

I finally got hold of the lyrics "You Carried Me"

Special thanks to Anna! :D Thank you dear friend, it means a lot when I received your email! Hope this song will encourage your heart too? :)

And also Thomas who helped to look for the lyrics, thank you so much! Appreciate it! :)

This song brings comfort to me. God has been really good, working in many areas in my life. He answers prayers! And I am very thankful indeed :)

So let me share with all of you;
You carried me...


Its only when I looked back and drift away
My crooked path has wandered
I see the footprints in the sand
Then I realised you were there beside me
Every single day

You carried me through all my trials
You carried me when I was troubled and alone
When my strength had gone
Couldn’t get along without you

You carried me so I wouldn’t stumble
You carried me just when I needed someone there
Who would be a friend when I reach the end
Because you carried me

And now as i turned to face the narrow way
With shadows growing longer
I know my Saviour's by my side
Always be there for me
And you care for me
When the enemies draws near

He carried me through all my trials
He carried me when I was troubled and alone
When my strength had gone
Couldn’t get along with without you

He carried me so I wouldn’t stumble
He carried me just when I needed someone there
Who would be a friend when I reach the end
Because He carried me

No comments: