Alright, this is the edited entry from that very tired night :) Really wanna share this interesting expreience with you guys!
I stayed back in school to complete Marketing Research project and by then I was really really tired. As I was walking to the bus stop, I met my childhood cum secondary school mate YQ and he asked if I wanna share a cab with him as he's rushing for time. So, I gave it a thought, since I'm so tired and cab fare wouldn't exceed $2, so why not? And in the end, YQ said he'll pay for it since he's gonna take cab anyway.
Was thanking God in my heart at that point of time! Tired and here comes a free cab to bring me home! :p
So we cabbed back to our area and I decided to go photocopy some stuff for project since it's still early (cause I cabbed back) and when I'm supposed to liquid some wordings away before I photocopy, I realised that my pencil case (with thumbdrive inside) went missing! And you know, it was so close to deadlines, thumbdrive = all my time and effort on projects. I prayed immediately!
First thought, in computer lab? (Huh.. have to travel back to school again) And as I walked to the bus stop, here comes my second thought, could it be I dropped it in the cab? If that's the case, then I don't have to travel back to school again. But I knew I have to try my luck by going back school to check it out.
So I travel back to school and I suddenly remembered that I saved a copy of whatever that's in my thumbdrive to my desktop the night before! I was so relieved then! And next thought, since like that, should I get off the bus? Preparing for the worst = assuming that thumbdrive is in the cab. But this impression in my mind just told me to go back school and check.
Went back school, headed to the computer lab I was at and as I drew the keyboard slide out, I saw my pencil case! (I was not expecting to see it!) In my heart, I was like, "Huh! Okay!"
On my way home (no more cab this time round haha!), I was reflecting on the whole process. There were times where I felt joyful and thankful and times where I complained why I'm so careless and need to make extra trip back to school, but God has taught me many things relevant to my situation in life right now :)
1. God's blessings come at the right time
If not for my friend, I wouldn't cab back, photocopy my project stuff and realised that my thumbdrive went missing! Even though I had to make an extra trip back school, I've experienced how God answered my prayer.
2. Never give up!
There were many thoughts running in my head, trying to convince myself that the thumbdrive must have dropped in the cab and there's no point going back to school but if I succumbed to that, I wouldn't have found my pencil case and thumbdrive!
So all in all, thank you Lord! You've helped me to learn these two important points through this lesson and I will remember it during this tough period :)
I stayed back in school to complete Marketing Research project and by then I was really really tired. As I was walking to the bus stop, I met my childhood cum secondary school mate YQ and he asked if I wanna share a cab with him as he's rushing for time. So, I gave it a thought, since I'm so tired and cab fare wouldn't exceed $2, so why not? And in the end, YQ said he'll pay for it since he's gonna take cab anyway.
Was thanking God in my heart at that point of time! Tired and here comes a free cab to bring me home! :p
So we cabbed back to our area and I decided to go photocopy some stuff for project since it's still early (cause I cabbed back) and when I'm supposed to liquid some wordings away before I photocopy, I realised that my pencil case (with thumbdrive inside) went missing! And you know, it was so close to deadlines, thumbdrive = all my time and effort on projects. I prayed immediately!
First thought, in computer lab? (Huh.. have to travel back to school again) And as I walked to the bus stop, here comes my second thought, could it be I dropped it in the cab? If that's the case, then I don't have to travel back to school again. But I knew I have to try my luck by going back school to check it out.
So I travel back to school and I suddenly remembered that I saved a copy of whatever that's in my thumbdrive to my desktop the night before! I was so relieved then! And next thought, since like that, should I get off the bus? Preparing for the worst = assuming that thumbdrive is in the cab. But this impression in my mind just told me to go back school and check.
Went back school, headed to the computer lab I was at and as I drew the keyboard slide out, I saw my pencil case! (I was not expecting to see it!) In my heart, I was like, "Huh! Okay!"
On my way home (no more cab this time round haha!), I was reflecting on the whole process. There were times where I felt joyful and thankful and times where I complained why I'm so careless and need to make extra trip back to school, but God has taught me many things relevant to my situation in life right now :)
1. God's blessings come at the right time
If not for my friend, I wouldn't cab back, photocopy my project stuff and realised that my thumbdrive went missing! Even though I had to make an extra trip back school, I've experienced how God answered my prayer.
2. Never give up!
There were many thoughts running in my head, trying to convince myself that the thumbdrive must have dropped in the cab and there's no point going back to school but if I succumbed to that, I wouldn't have found my pencil case and thumbdrive!
So all in all, thank you Lord! You've helped me to learn these two important points through this lesson and I will remember it during this tough period :)
No comments:
Post a Comment