Fulfilling day thus far, tinged with a small bit of sadness and stress. :(
Laksa messaged me this morning
& told me that he's arranging a family dinner on Sunday evening! :D
We'll be dining at Marina Square's Thai Express!
Really hope it'd be a wonderful time spent together! :D
Met up with Psychology groupmates
& thank God, really!
We finished script outline and commercial idea all within less than 1 hour!
Video shooting next Tues,
hoping that nothing will go wrong. :)
Since project ended earlier than expected,
I went to the supermarket to shop for little gifts
for my secondary 4/5 cell members! :D
Had fun doing so. :)
I just submitted the progress report for my class
& I really feel very stress about it. :(
If everything is gonna continue like that,
I will break down soon. :'(
I'd rather pass this class rep job to another person
if he/she is capable of it.
Off to do encouragement cards
& prepare for tmr's cell group.
Heh, it's gonna be something interesting. :)
Hope it surprises them! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment