2 weeks of holidays...
Hi all! :D
Mid Sem tests are over! :D
Something worth rejoicing! :D *rejoices*
Tough process but thank God for all the encouragements!
I really did put in my best effort,
so now it's all up to God.
Because I believe it's always 100% man effort and 100% God's effort.
& definitely trust in Him.
Quiet time for the past week have been encouraging as well! :)
So yeah, thank God for that!
2 weeks of holidays = camp + projects + sentosa outings & yummy food!
Here are some things that I want to accomplish these 2 weeks:
- Replace my lost NRIC
- Make new EZlink card
- Psychology report and video shooting for proj submission
- Get people to do questionnaires for me! Complete all 10! So far, 1/10.
- Start on my Consumer Behaviour Individual Journal (IJ and more IJs!)
- Research for FAOM and completing my part on Product
- Supper with secondary school friends!
- Catch a movie!
- Go chomps/85 with Sam!
- More personal time with God. :)
and probably, to queue for donuts at Donut Factory! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment