Saturday, June 02, 2007

I was late for FAOM revision lecture.
Ah, that made me really sad. Serious. :(

But thank God because I was on time for the most impt part of the lecture!
So now I understand Contribution Margin, Ratios, etc. :)

BSGIG main comm release of result! :)
Finally stepping down. :)
I'll miss those times though,
stress, fun, laughters
& project mtg/lunch (fave maggie noodle) in lib! :p
Last 2 events, Captain's ball & BSG day!
and.. 450 dinner!
Inside joke. Woo!

Supposed to have a dinner date with Sam at 85,
to eat ba chor mee without ba chor!
But ended up having dinner with classmates and Sam,
since they just had account test together this evening.
Was a laughable and enjoyable dinner though! :)

Now,
back at home.

Done with QT,
back to studies.

Dear Sam,
Seeing you smile makes me feel :D too!
Know that I'll be here for you. :)
You're my best girlfriend in TP!

No comments: