Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hello all! I'm back from church camp & I had tons of fun with RYMers! :D
& of course, lots of thanksgivings too! :D

Anna to join us for a day at camp!
I'm really happy that Anna is able to make it for the camp,
even though it's only one day and not staying over,
I thank God still! :)
& she said that she can feel the warmth when she's with us! :D
(Genesis group members took initiative to intro themselves,
am proud of them!) :D

Genesis - My camp group! :D
They're a great bunch!
We may not be the noisiest bunch but I really thank God for each individual.
Many lessons learnt from relating to my groupmates.
Esp this young boy in my group,
I've learnt to accept him for who he is as Enhan shared,

Loving someone means going to that person's level and relate to him/her.
Woah, how true. Precious lesson learnt. :)

Overcoming some fears
I was obligated to overcome this fear that I have - Darkness.
As the older ones have to lead the younger ones for night walk,
I happen to be the older one in my group,
leading one pri six boy and sec two girl.
Honestly, I was a bit afraid.
But I told myself that I can't show it.
And yay! I led them in the night walk and overcame this fear.
Maybe not totally, but it's definitely better than before. :)
& as this was actually one of the objective that I've set for myself for this camp!

Mass Dance was a success!
Woo! Seems like RYM enjoyed the mass dances!
& I'm really happy to hear that. :D
& even more happy to see some girls dancing in their own bunk. :D :D :D
"L-O-V-E WOO!"
Thankyou to all Mass Dance helpers once again! :D

Wonderful bonding with roomies and groupmates
Yes, I enjoyed their company very very much!
Got to know my roomies better too. :)
Many sharings, many laughters, many "hey wait for me!"s.
Thank God for wonderful fellowship and bonding! :D
It's really great to be with brothers & sisters in Christ!

& lastly... my wonderful angel for this camp, Nellis!
Who's always so caring to me during the camp. :)
Thank you for all your surprises each day and being such a nice lil sister!
Though, sometimes, still very naughty.
Anyhow, I love you still!
My pretty angel! :D

Opps... Not forgetting the Camp Comm!
The camp comm did a wonderful job!
If any of you happen to read this post,
I would like to appreciate you guys by telling you guys that,

The camp was really fun and special.
& have impacted my life in many ways!
God bless all of you! :D

No comments: