Sunday, June 17, 2007

I had a great time with my Sec 4/5 ell group ytd! :D
& I'm really happy because I felt that I have not been leading them properly.
& Enhan was around with the cell!
Thank God for him. :D

I bought a small gift for each & everyone of them
according to my observation of their personality during camp.
So everyone is supposed to go one around and guess which gift is for them
& debate if anyone objects.
It was a really cool session! :D

& we had a time of appreciation for Enhan as he'll be leaving for US soon.

Random: I think we should think of a name for sec 4/5 cell!

It's gonna be a busy week ahead for me.
Things that I must do:
Chomps dinner with Sinyi, Wanting & Simon
Make I/C replacement
Make EZ link replacement
Video shooting for Psychology project
Bring Shumin to chomps & ice cube! (my promise)
Stayover at my house.

FAMILY DINNER LATER! :D

No comments: