A thankful Joelle...
I crossed the road without knowing that it was red light still
& this school bus started to horn me,
& i only realised after the 3rd or 4th horn.
I almost got knocked down by a bus this afternoon!
Oh dear, what's happening to me?
It was so drama ok!
The bus was so so near.
*Cold sweats!
But thank God I'm alright still!
Shocking exprience man.
I spent both Wednesday and Thursday at Sentosa playing vollyball!
Both were good sessions,
getting to make more friends and learn how to play volley better. :)
Was a good winding session for me,
thank God for that! :D
Something that I want to thank God for is also my sec4/5 cell group!
I am really happy to see them sharing with me their lives. :)
Hope that I can serve them better for the rest of this year! :)
So... projects started to kick in.
& backaches started to kick in too.
Trusting all in God's strength to lead me through this stressful period.
I know my God is able to carry me through. :)
I know that this is true because after crying out to God a few days ago,
& things got better each day. :)
With a thankful heart,
A thankful Joelle. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment