Thursday, October 05, 2006

Surprises

Here's another equation,

Good food + Surprises = Joelle's good day :D

Heh I'm newly added in the looper's group! So I had entertainment the whole day! KK has the funniest accroymns and susan is always so crappy (opps)

Lunched with the marketing department this afternoon at Kampong Glam. Nice food! Tried the mee siam, was a lil too spicy for me though. Their lime juice was nice... but I'm not sure if that was the cause for my diarrhea after I got back to office. I didn't faint this time round, if not concourse toilet will be added to the list of places where I've fainted before ;p

Oh yes, we walked around arab street and visited those shophouses whereby they sell old toys. My sis bought 6 tin toys and I really wonder where she would place it at home. Hmm... Her new found hobby she told me.

Here comes the pleasant surprise! My IG senior Gabriel is working just next door to OAG! :D I mean, the whole office building has 41 storeys and we could actually meet each other at the 35th storey and goes to the toilet at the same time. (tt's why we found out that we're neighbours) It really made my day! Yay to my new lunch kahki. Told him I'll bring him to the taiwan cuisine at the foodcourt :)

Visited yeye after work and I'm so glad he's making improvements! Thank You Lord! :D Forgot to bring bible to read him stories so I kept singing songs and prayed for him. He was so peaceful while listening to me. He could lift/grip my hand according to my command and he opened his eyes! :D :D :D

Called my granny and had a nice chat with her :) I pray that the Lord will keep her healthy and that she will continue to place her trust in God, always.

And... I met my church Irene on the way home! Had a good chat with her as well. It definitely made my long bus 8 journey from TPY to Tampines much more better though she alighted after ard 6 stops?

So many surprises in one day, dear Lord, you really cheered me up! :D

Dear Lord,
I pray for your healing power to be manifested in yeye's recovery.
Thank You for sustaining him once again.

In Your name I pray,
Amen!

No comments: