Each one of them has been a huge blessing, in one way or another :) Wenhao, Daniel & Asriel is missing in the picture! Just like Jessica, I think crusade is part of my life now. Not just school life, but my life. Thank you Lord for placing me in this family where I can learn Your Word, grow in Your Word, share Your Word and also mature in Your love together with my dearest crusaders!
This was how I met my great friend Jacqueline who became my darling without me knowing and QT buddies according to the Lord's plan (i believe). Thank you dear friend! You've been wonderful. Thanks for all the sharings, prayers and phone chats. You've been a real joy!
Happy 17th Birthday Jacq! :D
A blessed one it would be, because I know the Lord loves you and is gonna bless you abundantly :) Looking forward to Wednesday to our first face-to-face QT session at TCC to enjoy the whole afternoon. Love ya Jacq!
Oh side track a lil, Asriel, Ben and I went down to woodlands to give Jacq a surprise! Heh, but she sort of expected that I'll be appearing.. Had a great dinner at Causeway KFC with mostly the RP crusade guys as Jacq and I were the only ladies then. Nevertheless, had a great dinner and great sharing about the end times. And also Simon's lame jokes.. Aiyo.
Hope you enjoyed the surprise darling! :) and Happy Birthday once again!
ps: Jacq is the girl wearing white tee (first row) in the photo!
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
happy birthday jacq!
Let me introduce my TRP crusade family to you:
TRP SMs at Poly Summit'06!
No comments:
Post a Comment