Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sem 2 timetable!

Semester 2's time table is out! and God answered my prayer! :D Yayness!

It's pretty packed though but who cares because Wednesday classes end at 1pm, which means, I can go for Life Meetings! I was quite worried initially, that I might not be able to make it because of the change of time to 5pm but yay! God is good and faithful :)

and and.. I've got good lecturers and tutors for some subjects like Macroecons and Marketing. No comments for Business Accounting 2, I just hope I'd be able to persevere on and do my tutorials faithfully and say goodbye to this subj at the end of the semester :p

No more lab lessons! (Bye CSA! :D) and thr's marketing, econs.
Arts Appreciation for CDS (Cross Disciplinary Subject) hmm...

I can't wait to start on my proj now, new groupmates? I don't know.
Looking forward to an entire hectic/fun/fulfilling/blessed semester ahead.

No comments: