I thank God for Joann in my life, especially in dance ministry :)
I was just mentioning that I've never been paired up with Joann during youth service and I had my chance this week! It was a great learning experience - both spiritually and technically. Praise God for that!
She has been sharing with me that relationship with the Lord must come first before anything else, including serving the Lord. Yes I agree, sometimes when we are so stretched from serving that we may neglect his Word, spending quality time with the Lord, to pray.. to spend quiet moments with Him. And yes indeed, I have so many serving areas on hand right now. Every area seems to be interlinked but when things come, it really tires me somehow. Chuanyan has been reminding me too. Yes, I will pray about it. "Don't pray which one to let go, pray and ask the Lord, which one He wants you to focus on." Yes! Thank you Joann and yan for the constant reminder. Thank God for you girls! :)
We choreographed a free hand dance for "God will make a way" during youth service this week. This song has been ministering to me ever since yeye was hospitalised. As I dance, I prayed and ask the Lord to bring healing through this worship. Yea! God will make a way... I believe in that.
Oh yes! I'm so excited about the changes that we're gonna implement in youth ministry! The leaders have been meeting up to brainstorm ideas and voice out about our opinion and views on youth ministry. Indeed, it's time for some changes and revival's gonna start! RYM, get ready! I'm still looking forward to Slam Souls! & many more interesting stuff coming up.
And and and.. I'm having my dance assessment later at 2pm! Gotta continue with my preparation & pray about it. Lord, I need you to guide me and lead me thru... Pls pray for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment