Wednesday, October 04, 2006

BIG thankyou!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who has remembered me on 1st October! :D Each one of you is really dear to me. Thank God for lovely people like you guys!

I had a really meaningful birthday this year. Thank God for allowing me to experience Your great love on my 17th! ;)

It's my first time spending my birthday overseas during a mission trip. No more wishing of happy birthday from my family at 12 midnight and having mummy telling me "one year older, must grow up already!" But still, they called and yes I answered (though I was in Bintan) and received their blessings. Thank you mummy, sherol sis & laksa! :D

Spent the first 2 hours of my birthday with debrief for day one. Encouraing to hear how God has blessed the youths & also all of us. I also had overwhelming messages coming in to flood my inbox. Thank you friends! ;) and no worries, you do not have to pay the extra charge, haha!

I thank God for spiritual fruits as birthday gift to me this year. Alpha camp was a success because the victory belongs to the Lord! It really touches me to see the youths willing to dedicate/rededicate their lives to the Lord. It was really meaningful, really really.

Angie was really sweet to pass her handmade birthday card for me to Chuanyan so that she could pass it to me at midnight. Thanks best partner! & also to those who brought their gifts to Bintan. Thanks Chuanyan, Jiaying, Deren and the GMC gamemasters. Haha!

Spent the first half of the day at the beach playing beach games. I was thrown down into the sea by some brothers (thanks hor!) heh but in the end, everyone was soaking wet! ;p One by one we threw them down.. *evil grin* Had dinner with my family when I reach Singapore. Dined at New York New York, loved the place very much. And I got a very much wanted/desired present from my family. Thank you! :D :D

And yes! Here's a big thank you to all the crusaders who gave me the very nice handmade card with all ur words of blessings & encouragement on it and giving me a surprise at GCTC! ;) Love ya all! All of you are much loved by me and let us all continue to grow in Him and share His love! Just feel like naming all of you because you guys are all precious to me! Here goes: Irene, Amber, Jess, Yapmin, Phyllis, Asriel, Daniel, Bo Chun, Ben, Wenhao, Jia Liang. Thank you for appreciating me and I'm really touched by all of you during that session! <3!

I believe as I grow a year older, it makes me realise I need to treasure my family more. Thank you Lord for teaching me, it really left a great impact on me on that day.

Dear Lord,
Thank you for creating me & choosing me.
As I grow older, may I walk closer with you.

In Your name I pray,
Amen!

No comments: