Praise God! All went well, dance assessment was great! :D Thanks to all who prayed for me and all the dancers who were present today, you girls were of great encouragement :) not forgetting the brothers Jesmond & Eric (our soundman for the day) too.
I admit that it was indeed a very last minute preparation and I'm really apologetic to God towards this. But nonetheless, the Lord is full of grace and He led me through, both my preparation and also the assessment itself. Yay, I have a list of thanksgiving, read on...
1. Thank God for sustaining me last night till today early morning 2am. I was able to choreographed a 8 counts tambourine step with a supporting verse before I hit the sack.
2. I had a good night sleep. I didn't had any dreams! Finally :) The Lord knows that I need rest.
3. I was able to wake up in the morning to continue with my preparation. Did some final explaination and drawing of my choreography and read up some chapters that were required. Btw, I named my step Be still and the supporting verse is Psalm 46:10a Be still, and know that I am God. I really like this step and I think it is very meaningful to me :)
4. I read through the instructions and realised that we must bring our own CD to present our choreography! The Lord sent Eric to help me :) Just so that he was in front of his computer I asked him if he could help me burn. Yay thanks brother!
5. Susan and Enying were around when I reached church. Enying has the mp3 for the assessment in her phone and so we practiced together. It refreshes my memory for the sequence of the steps!
6. My step worked well with the song, Still. Hah it comes with a package :p I was actually quite worried if my step would be too noisy for this song but it fits perfectly well!
7. Before I went out for my theory assessment, Eric played the song "God will make a way" and I can't help it but I wanna dance again! So I showed the dancers the dance that Joann and I choreographed and danced in front of them. I'm really thankful because I know I was dancing for the Lord and not for man :) Last time I wouldn't dare to do so because I was afraid that people may think differently. But now, as long as I dance for God, I just want to worship in Spirit and in truth and place my focus on Him and Him alone. A learning lesson for me, a breakthrough too :)
8. Went out individually for theory assessment and my examiner was Joann! :) We had a great time sharing of my vision in dance and also how the Lord has led her into dance ministry. Both of us had something in common: We didn't know why we wanted to join dance but dance ministry changed our lives. Thank God for leading us into dance!
9. Dance practical assessment was not too bad. We were all so nervous! Thank God for giving me the memory to remember the steps! And the examiners encouraged and affirmed me by saying that my choreography was nice :)
10. Joann assured me that she could feel the joy as she look at me when I dance :) hee and I was the only one who was smiling throughout the whole dance. I'm not boasting, nothing to boast anyway. I could only thank the Lord for giving me joy!
Indeed God will always make a way...
One dance assessment that got me pretty stressed up and almost on the verge of giving up, turned out to be 10 thanksgiving. All glory to you Jesus! :D
God is spirit, his worshippers must worship in spirit and in truth.
John 4:24
No comments:
Post a Comment