Monday, October 15, 2007

Tired tired Joelle

I've lost the momentum to blog after 5 exciting days in Hongkong and 3 very tired days spent in Singapore before I got some quality sleep only this morning! Like what Sixiu has been saying, it's back to reality! The moment I reached Singapore, after less than 8 hours of sleep,

1. I headed back to church and gave testimony for mission teens service.
I was really nervous but thank God it went well! I am also very thankful for this opportunity to share with the teens about how God has brought me back to him after I backslided back then reason being I was the only girl in my Sunday School class!

2. Cell group with my Sec 4/5s!
Full attendance! =) Really glad to see that!

3. 2040 Service
I was really tired and kept dozing off! I was struggling to keep my eyes open and listen to what Rev James Chan is teaching but I find myself nodding the very next moment and wondered when did I fell asleep! Oh dear, see how tired I am.

4. Cell group till 10+pm
Half asleep and got home only at 11+pm? I watched the very thrilling 9pm drama show my Mum recorded for me while I was in Hongkong till I couldn't take it after 45 minutes!

(And after less than 8 hours of sleep again)

5. Esther's Birthday Breakfast
9am at Boon Keng MacDonalds for breakfast to celebrate Esther's birthday! =) She wore her favourite shirt (with a giraffe on it!) and we had a really enjoyable breakfast with lots of smiles and laughters! =) Hope it's a great start to her birthday! I'm in the the process of making her birthday gift because she told me I can only hand make her gift!

6. Bugis to get materials to do up Esther's present
but the shop wasn't open! Got quite frustrated and tired thus decided to head back home to sleep but I was..

7. Locked out of the house because I forgot to bring keys
I took a short nap downstairs while waiting for Mum to be home. Can you imagine how I felt at that point of time? Frustrated. Tired. Hungry. No keys.

8. Chuan's stayover at my house!
Since my house is near the airport, she came to stayover and did up a small book with all the encouragement letters for Angie! I helped her with it while she's typing her essay for her tutorial this morning (uni essays seem really tough!) Glad that Chuan enjoyed the stayover because the told me the blanket she used was really comfortable.

I had a really funny dream last night where I dreamt of Marian, Shawn and Haoming (marketing coursemates!) and I burst out laughing in the middle of the night. Now, I can't exactly remember the dream except that we're taking photos in the dream? It was really silly!

Off to do some Spotlight shopping with Mummy! =) Update on Hongkong soon!

No comments: