Wednesday, October 17, 2007

God is good despite the bad news

I have 2 bad news to share. They made me really sad (and maybe whiny).
Bad News No. 1
End of Year Youth Perak Trip clashes with Mid Sem Tests!
The semester time table on TP website clearly states that the first day of the term break is on the 15th (which means term tests should end on the 14th or before the 14th!) But now there are changes:
Mid Term Tests (11/12/07 - 18/12/07)
Perak Trip (14/12/07 - 16/07/07)
Should I still go ahead for the Perak trip over the weekend having a possibility that I might have to sit for a paper on Monday/Tuesday? I am really looking forward to this adventure camp! =(

Bad News No. 2
An opportunity flew by because of one miss call!
I'm so sorry that this made me really whiny today. I am so irritated by myself! Always overlooking small matters like that (e.g. forgetting my keys) and regret in the end. Some marketing students are selected to go for an advertising event held at Suntec. Ms Sue Lou called me on Monday morning while I was sleeping after sending Angie off at the airport and I didn't realize there were miss calls! (I only realised it today!) And, 20 names have already been submitted.

Okay, shall whine no more seriously! What's for me will be for me (I don't usually like this quote because I believe you have to make an effort to pursue the things that you want) so yes, I've tried my best asking the tutors and all so I really believe it's God's will grace for me. =) At least Ms Sue Lou told Marian and I that we can pop by and visit the event after school! =) That's not so bad afterall right? =) Most importantly, I will learn from this lesson. No more next time!

I'm really glad for myself because I slept early last night knowing that I have a project meeting in school this morning! =) That's a good start for my disciplined life I hope. But I'm feeling pretty exhausted the whole of today still, why? Still need more sleep? I wonder.

No comments: