I fainted this morning! (No longer in the toilet but in the living room)
And so I end up resting at home and not extracting my tooth today (It's too much for me to take!)
I really thank God that I've learned how to protect myself this morning. I rushed out of the toilet and hurried myself to the living room and finally fainted on the mattress in the living. Phew. It was a rather scary experience though because I couldn't see properly for about 5 minutes.
Anyway to all of you who do not know, I will faint when I cannot take stomach pain. The places where I've fainted before are as follows:
1. Eastpoint rooftop swimming pool (my first fainting experience!)
2. The toilet in my kitchen (for many times)
3. The toilet in my Mum's bedroom (for many times)
4. The toilet in Sentosa
This was an interesting experience. I told my friend to call out for me in 5 mins' time before I fainted because I didn't want her to barge in into the cubicle. So the conversation went like that:
Friend: Hey are you still there?
Me: Yes yes I am.
(felt the fainting feeling)
Me: Hmm. Don't call out for me now alright? Call me in 5 mins' time!
Friend: Okay (she actually agreed!)
So yes I fainted. And when I woke up, I immediately told her, "Hey I'm still here. No worries!"
5. Kallang MRT station
It was too painful for me to continue to travel to church so I took a rest at the control station and gave my sister a call. I couldn't take it, I fainted and my head knocked the floor hard and I woke up! So I stood up and forced myself to keep my eyes open. It was then my eyesight starts to black out till I could only see shadows! I sat on the floor (with my pale face) and no one rendered help! I could even see the shadow right in front of me looking at me! Goodness! My sis and laksa came and I fainted in her arms.
I do not have any illness no worries. It's just that I cannot take pain. But to play safe, I'm actually intending to do a full body check up sometime soon! My body is quite weak recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment