Sunday, October 28, 2007

Above all

I really want to thank God for speaking to me during teens worship yesterday. Like what Sarah said, it was really spirit led. To be honest, it hasn't been a smooth sailing week ever since school started, in every way. I was really ministered by the worship, thank God and thank you Jimmy for your willing heart to lead worship despite having to prepare your 'O's. It has blessed many of the teens mentors, I believe. =)

Above all by Michael W. Smith


Above all powers
Above all kings
Above all nature and all created things

Above all wisdom and all the ways of man
You were here before the world began

Above all kingdom
Above all thrones
Above all wonders the world has ever known

Above all wealth and treasures of the earth
There's no way to measure what You're worth

Crucified
Laid behind a stone
You lived to die
Rejected and alone

Like a rose
Trampled on the ground
You took the fall and thought of me
Above all

Dear Lord, You don't have to come to this earth to suffer, to go through what we will go through. Yet, you came with love and reign victory ultimately when You died on the cross. Thank You for your love Lord. Thank You for having me in mind. Thank You for being by my side during difficult times. It is in You I find comfort in. =)

3 comments:

jUnhUi said...

I agree with you totally, HL. I was truly amazed at what God has done during the teens service worship yesterday. Jimmy was telling me how tired and demoralised he was after the week of O's Exams, up to a point that he had chosen 5 slow worship songs that so much reflected his feelings at that moment. It was indeed by God's love and grace, coupled with Jimmy's willing and teachable heart that the Holy Spirit worked so marvelously during the worship session. I was so grateful and thankful for Jimmy, for I saw how this little brother has grown so much spiritually over the past one year.

I want to encourage you too, HL. You have always been a great blessings in my life too as I see how much you have also grown over the years. You have touched many lives around you. Your pure and innocent heart is what that pleases the Lord.

To you HL, to Jimmy, to all teens mentors and all the wonderful teens... press on!!! Submerge yourself in the love of God, and you will be truely amazed and in awe how much our Heavenly Father loves you... :)

Thank you, Lord Jesus.

Joelle Choo said...

Hey Pastor Seow! =)

Thank you so much for your encouragement! =) Really glad to see God working in our midst! I am sure He will continue to bless us more! Anticipating more life change! Amen!

Praise God for everything! And thank you for being our youth pastor! Your energetic and cheerful spirit has always encouraged me! =)

Cheers,
Huilin Junior

jUnhUi said...

Hee hee... your most welcome!!! :))