Awesome Holidays!
Holiday (as in the real one!) has been really good thus far. Really enjoying myself to the maximum before I start work on Monday. I had Sakae buffet lunch with my classmates, caught Evan Almighty with my secondary school mates, Treetop Walk outing with the teens ministry, Youth combined cell where we welcomed Brother Weiliang back into the ministry. Upcoming ones would be Chomps dinner with crusaders tomorrow's evening, Japanese Buffet dinner with Michelle Tan and 85 with Sam! I wanna watch Hairspray, anyone?
Little Thanksgivings
I thank God for the close encounter with nature this morning though I was tired physically but I'm refreshed mentally. It was a good time to use think and reflect when I'm walking alone :) I wanna thank God for Angie, who was so sweet to write me a love letter. I really appreciate it :) Thank God for using me in the mission field the whole of last year as I took a look at the mission board the ministry put up (I was in 4 of the photos!) and praise God for company on my way home because Jia is not going for the birthday party in the end and Eric's on his way to meet his friends at Tampines! ;)
Opportunities
There's a scene in Evan Almighty that really spoke to my current situation in my life.
"When you ask for something, God will give you the opportunities to help you grow in that area." How true. I have been asking God to help me be more confident and He exposed me to many presentations (even in the lecture halls). I also asked God to mold me to be more like Him each day. I guess there's so many opportunities recently (trying ones..) and I really need God's strength to help me tide through and reign victory at the end of it.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment