A Relaxing Sunday
I spent my day drawing, exploring photoshop and attempting to learn the guitar online. Learning guitar is not as easy as I thought! Tough stuff and need perseverance (hurting fingers and struggling remember the fingerings). I'm bringing my DG girls for an outing to have picnic and fly kite this holidays and I hope by then I could play some simple songs for worship! =)
The Joy of shepherding
I really thank God for giving me opportunities to grow in the area of discipleship. These few months have been rewarding taking the sec 4/5 cell and also the girls I'm taking in crusade.
The sec 4/5s in church have been a joyful bunch. From being really reserved during the first few cell time, they became closer as they study together for their 'O' levels. Now, every week's cell time is filled with laughters, thanksgiving and prayer requests asking God for more strength, asking God to help them rely on Him during this tough period. Seeing their growth in Christ and also the love within the cell really encourages me. =)
I thank God for the girls I'm taking in crusade. Also another cheerful group who brighten up my day when I see them. Even though I'm their DGL, I've learned so much from their lives. The way they struggle to please God brings so much joy in me and gives me to motivation to do the same as well. I hope that the upcoming semester we'll be able to meet up for DG faithfully and trust God to bring us through the semester as a DG. Can't wait for our outing. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment