Blessing #1
Bus 28 always always arrive not more than 5 minutes after I reach the bus stop! It's a great start to the day thanking God for the bus!
Blessing #2
I never failed to spend time with God during the 1 hour bus journey :) It has always been so refreshing! It's like, even if the message/verse doesn't speak to you, you're refreshed by God's word. And learning to submit each day to God.
Blessing #3
Yes, as all of you know, I am always very muddleheaded and I was very afraid that I might prepare the wrong stuff for the experiments! But God is so good, every 1st lesson I'm paired up with a trainer to prepare the experiment! And by the 2nd lesson, I'm all confident to prepare everything by myself! :D
Blessing #4
I have bus companion home every day after work! And they're both from Temasek Polytechnic! Remus, a young trainer with the company and Clarissa, my fellow colleague in Maris Stella and Juying next 3 Wednesdays! :)
Blessing #5
I thank God for understanding 'supervisor'. Not exactly supervisor but I guess he was the main in charge. I thank him for not flaring up at me when I melted a plastic box in the microwave (!) and kindly cleared up the mess for me and being patient to tell me which is which (the science equipments!).
Blessing #6
I thank God for cute little boys in Maris Stella even though they could be rather intolerable at times! Some are really good mannered and polite and some are just so irresistibly cute! Made me love my work and enjoy it (though tiring I must stress!). Dominic Bryan Leong is one of my favourite boy and I took a video of him while making/eating the ice cream! :)
Blessing #7
While walking to the bus stop with Clarissa and Remus yesterday, Remus was really tired to attend a company dinner. Another colleague just told him to fake a reason saying he has got church stuff. His answer: Huh.. cannot misuse the name of God. And he told us he is too tired to go but he doesn't want to come out with an excuse. I think it's really good role model. I will learn from him.
Blessing #8
As Clarissa is only working 3 days for Maris Stella, I had to take a bus with Remus. I was actually worrying of awkward silence in the bus but everything started going fine when he said, "Ah! I have cell tonight!". We started sharing about our church and how he received Christ 2 years ago and is now co-leading a cell group! It was a great sharing session and being amazed at God's wonderful timing leading Him to receive Jesus in his heart.
Tomorrow is my last day in Maris Stella!
(Blessing #9 and #10 to be continued tomorrow)
Bus 28 always always arrive not more than 5 minutes after I reach the bus stop! It's a great start to the day thanking God for the bus!
Blessing #2
I never failed to spend time with God during the 1 hour bus journey :) It has always been so refreshing! It's like, even if the message/verse doesn't speak to you, you're refreshed by God's word. And learning to submit each day to God.
Blessing #3
Yes, as all of you know, I am always very muddleheaded and I was very afraid that I might prepare the wrong stuff for the experiments! But God is so good, every 1st lesson I'm paired up with a trainer to prepare the experiment! And by the 2nd lesson, I'm all confident to prepare everything by myself! :D
Blessing #4
I have bus companion home every day after work! And they're both from Temasek Polytechnic! Remus, a young trainer with the company and Clarissa, my fellow colleague in Maris Stella and Juying next 3 Wednesdays! :)
Blessing #5
I thank God for understanding 'supervisor'. Not exactly supervisor but I guess he was the main in charge. I thank him for not flaring up at me when I melted a plastic box in the microwave (!) and kindly cleared up the mess for me and being patient to tell me which is which (the science equipments!).
Blessing #6
I thank God for cute little boys in Maris Stella even though they could be rather intolerable at times! Some are really good mannered and polite and some are just so irresistibly cute! Made me love my work and enjoy it (though tiring I must stress!). Dominic Bryan Leong is one of my favourite boy and I took a video of him while making/eating the ice cream! :)
Blessing #7
While walking to the bus stop with Clarissa and Remus yesterday, Remus was really tired to attend a company dinner. Another colleague just told him to fake a reason saying he has got church stuff. His answer: Huh.. cannot misuse the name of God. And he told us he is too tired to go but he doesn't want to come out with an excuse. I think it's really good role model. I will learn from him.
Blessing #8
As Clarissa is only working 3 days for Maris Stella, I had to take a bus with Remus. I was actually worrying of awkward silence in the bus but everything started going fine when he said, "Ah! I have cell tonight!". We started sharing about our church and how he received Christ 2 years ago and is now co-leading a cell group! It was a great sharing session and being amazed at God's wonderful timing leading Him to receive Jesus in his heart.
Tomorrow is my last day in Maris Stella!
(Blessing #9 and #10 to be continued tomorrow)
No comments:
Post a Comment