Monday, September 24, 2007
Clue: An answered prayer!
Hangman by Page Paint
Hello everyone! I am so excited to share right now because God has answered a small prayer request of mine! =D
I am working with a company where they go around schools to conduct science enrichment classes and my job is to assist the trainer when he is teaching. There will be fieldtrip conducted for the primary school I'm attached to and I'm very interested to go. However, I am not allocated for that slot. So during last week's cell group, when asked for prayer request, I just said "Maybe can pray that I can go for the fieldtrip!"
For the final details and arrangement done last Wednesday, it's confirmed that I will not be going for the farm visit. But the I/C Luzanne (Glenn's wife!) messaged me this morning and told me there's some last minute changes where I'll be helping out for farm visit and not in the primary school itself! =D
See, even if it's a small request, God answered my prayer!
This is the joy I experience when I pray! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment