Sec 4/5 cell gave Limin a little surprise on her birthday! We had dinner at block 3 and got her really surprised when we sang her a birthday song with cake and a beautiful red gerbera! The birthday girl went on stage to thank God on that day for her good prelim results too! Really happy for her! =)
Prayer Meeting was great! I had a great time praying and dancing before the Lord! Job prayed for me and he told me, "Your spirit is soaring. You will see a vision!" I claimed that immediately and when we went into personal prayer time with God, an image of a sunset at the beach came to me. Rev Chern then explained, those who saw sources of water, the Lord wants to encourage us that He will provide for us and that we'll be in abundance! =) Amen!
Friday: Crusade Ministry Outing at Sentosa
I took a different approach to beach life this time round. I took some time to read under the tree to enjoy the sea breeze and company of my crusaders. No longer Beach Volleyball all the way for me! =P It was a relaxing afternoon with lovely people in my school life! =)
Headed down to accompany Nainai for morning service and it has encouraged my heart to see her listening so attentively to the sermon and asking questions whenever she is in doubt. It excite my heart to see her desire to know God. =) Nainai gave me $200 for my birthday and I will be using it for end of year Perak trip! God provided indeed! =)
And then.. TWM gathering, I became a babysitter again:


No comments:
Post a Comment