The Holidays Are Finally Here! :)
I am really really glad it's finally here!
.
Sem 2.1 is over! How time flies (due to shorter semester as well) and now I'm halfway through my Polytechnic education! Well, this semester has got to be the most hectic ever! But I'm glad I survived from it and am able to enjoy myself now :) It has been a really tough journey. But I really thank God for all the good grades thus far, been truly blessed :) I can't imagine how Sem 2.2 would be because we have 6 subjects to take, that's really alot! Well, for now, enjoy holidays first! I've made some plans for it :)
.
1. Decorate Yeye's ward by putting up faith verses and encouragement cards
2. Meet up with Sinyi and Wanteng to catch up!
3. Chomps dinner with crusaders
4. Jap Buffet with Michelle Tan!
5. Meet up with Jacqueline to do Quiet Time
6. Market 85 with Sam
7. More swimming and jogging sessions!
8. Work and earn money for Hongkong trip and church building fund that I've pledged
.
Estee has been recommending Brazilian Pranks on youtube to the class. Quite funny! But I think I prefer Japan Pranks better :p and Jonathan gave me link to a really funny video about a little boy: http://youtube.com/watch?v=i9WmKre5O2I Really cuteee!
.
Alrights, it's late now, time for Quiet Time to thrash out many of my thoughts that's on my mind right now. Blessed weekend everyone! Woo! Marketing students, enjoy, we deserve a break like this!
No comments:
Post a Comment