0 interest = 0 motivation
I have one more paper to sit for next Thursday but I have 0 motivation to study for it. Haha! I should head down to school to study with my classmates man. 0 interest for the subject = 0 motivation to study for it. Anyway, it's a computer subject, now you see the reason why..
First ST meeting!
I had ST meeting together with Irene Ben and Wenhao yesterday at Design canteen. It was rather a fruitful meeting considering it's our first meet up as a team :) Thank God for each of them because I know I will learn a lot from each individuals. We're all so different I realise. That's good, we complement each other! Gonna have another meeting this evening, exciting! :) And something shocking happened after the meeting! Wenhao fell while doing some stunts. I had a bad shock! Were so worried for him but glad that he's fine now. Thank God for protection man!.
Job Hunting
Ah... I'm looking for a job! Asked Jie for some advices about the job offers I have and she said that both are not really ideal. As in, won't learn much things. I'd rather look for a lower paying job (but not under paying) to learn more things! And this thought just dawned on me, "Hey have you prayed about it?" God, please provide me with a job that I can learn and earn money. Ok, off I go to search for a job!
No comments:
Post a Comment