After much procrastination,
I finally met up with Marian to swim but this has got to be the most unfruitful swimming session ever. Shortly after we got into the pool, it started to drizzle and then heavy rain. I only swam a total of 6 laps and kept stopping halfway :( I find it pretty hard to swim properly, always feel so breathless after each lap. I just hope the next swimming session would be good! Coming Thursday after our MBS paper! :) and Sakae lunch buffet after swimming :D Sounds really good!Job Hunting (Cont'd)
Had my interview with Glenn's wife-to-be, Luzanne, for the job offer and praise God I got the job! It's paying $8 per hour and my job is to assist in science enrichment classes at Juying Primary School for 3 Wednesdays. Quite a good deal! ;) Going down for interview at PS Bratwurst Shop tomorrow. It's my classmate Lorraine's cousin shop. It'd be a bonus if I get the job because I can't work weekends and they are in need of weekend staff :( I shall see how it goes.(To Be Continued.)
I need to catch a movie soon!
I need to catch a movie soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment