Dance ministry's gonna start intensive training soon and Jie asks if I wanna be back for practices as the training starts. And my crusade ministry is starting to kick off soon! I was thinking to God, "Why is it that when I choose to serve You, things always start to get hectic all at the same time?" I was worried and troubled. God being really real showed me this verse as I did QT with him:
.1Hear my cry, O God;
listen to my prayer.
2From the ends of the earth I call to you,
I call you as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
3For you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the foe.
4I long to dwell in the tent forever
and take refuge in the shelter of your wings
Psalm 61:1-4
.
All in all, I think it boils down to my attitude towards serving Him and also time management. Which means, I need to make changes in my life. I do not want history to happen again where I am so busy with ministry and neglected my family and friends. So yes, I need to plan. And I need God's strength!
No comments:
Post a Comment