Thursday, August 02, 2007

Daily surprises

As I look at this picture (taken at the airport sending the Korea team off), I realised that I'm really quite tan especially when I'm beside Jia! Just look at the contrast. Haha!
.
Leading Worship for Life! Meeting
I led worship for Life! Meeting yesterday and it was a good experience. Spent the whole of tuesday night preparing it and it was such a good time spent - reflecting on how God has been so evident in my daily life the past 2 weeks. (The best thing was I slept early that night too!) I was pretty nervous before the worship though but thank God for leading me through. It was quite a hilarious scene when I didn't know how to end off the last song because I didn't practice that. You know, it's like you keep singing and when you're nervous you can't really think fast. Haha! So guess how I ended the worship?
.
Me: "Yay! *claps*"
Thank God still! :)
.
Bringing Mum to the doctor
Mum fell sick and I accompanied her to the doctor, something which I have not done in a long long time. I enjoyed the short conversations we had as we were walking over to the clinic. It was a refreshing time taking a walk and talk to Mum from all the stressful presentation preparations!
.
Daily surprises
It's nice to have small surprises here and there and being blessed by people, be it through their actions or by their words. And I've been greatly blessed by:
God. Remember I lost my thumbdrive the other time and was complaining about having to redo my Individual Journals? I received my grade yesterday and I got an A! Praise God!
Sam who text me before most of my presentations and tell me that I have the ability to do well :) I truly appreciate it, it makes me feel more confident! :)
Me: *smile*
Mensa drink stall auntie: Wah! You look really nice when you smile. Must thank your Mum for giving you two dimples.
HAHA!
.
Last Marketing Presentation tmr!
Festival of Praise with TRP Crusaders on Sunday!
Can finally see Jacqueline after a long long time.

No comments: