Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Everyone is sick


Cheerful Baby Matthias despite being sick :)
.
My whole family is sick except Jie. Even the 2 babies at home are sick! :( Had a fun time playing with Baby Matthias earlier on, he's so cute and smiley! :)
.
I have been sick for one week plus already! Ah, I wanna enjoy my holidays! Well my biggest achievement thus far during the holidays would be meeting up with Wanting, Sinyi and Simon at Botak Jones and cleaning my room (it looks so nice now!) Next up: ST meeting to plan for ministry, Jap buffet with Michelle Tan and chomps dinner together with crusaders!
.
Off to do reading on 1&2 Timothy for ST meeting later! Ben is supposed to finish up the whole of Acts for his reading! When I heard that, I had a sudden relieve that I'm not in Evangelistic comm. Haha! Opps, sorry! :p Okay, that's all for now, bye!

No comments: