Monday, June 19, 2006

Wonderful experience with the Lord today! =D

Dear God, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! =D

I didn't turn up for worship practice on friday was I was having a bad toothache. But still I wanted to join in for worship today as supporting dancer. I decided to wear a white t shirt with my track pants. Before I left home, something just prompted me to bring my crew neck top along. And so, I brought.

It was during morning prayers that I realised that it's Father's Day today. Ever since I started dancing when I'm sec two, I am always on worship duty on Father's Day. So during last year's, I whispered a small prayer to God that "I want to dance for you every Father's Day!". I was thankful that God has answered my prayer to place me on duty but I was really apologetic that I didn't turn up for practice and I had no costume to change to.

So during the 1st service, Joann (dance I/C) received from the Lord that He wants me to join in the dance. But as Joann looked at how I'm dressed, she told the Lord, she can't let me join in because I was wearing very differently for the bottom. (I was wearing track pants and the dancers wearing white skirt) Then the Lord reminded her (I believe!) that there's a white skirt in the dance storeroom. So Joann told me to go and look for it. Amazing, the moment I opened the dance store, the first thing I saw was the white skirt!

Changed to the skirt during the ministering prayer session and managed to rush back before the fast songs. And just happen that Joann has an extra pair of ballet shoes for me! AND I DANCED! Once again, on Father's Day! =D

As for 2nd service, it was wonderful and I totally enjoyed myself during the worship! Praise God! =D

Are you amazed? I am! Totally!

1. Susan asked if I want to know the steps or just follow during worship the night before. And without hesitation, I told her I wanted to know the steps! (So I was prepared!)

2. I brought my white crew neck top for no reason.

3. The nicely ironed white skirt in the dance storeroom. I believe it's prepared by God!

4. Joann brought extra pair of ballet shoes without knowing why.

5. I'm reminded by the small prayer request that I've made last Father's Day.

It's His planning!

I gave my best in my dance today! I hope this would be a wonderful gift for the Lord today! Thank you for answering my prayer even though it's a really small request that I've actually overlooked. =P

Amazed

You dance over me
While I am unaware
You sing all around
But I never hear the sound

Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
How You love me

How wide
How deep
How great
Is Your love for me

How wide, O how wide Lord
How deep, O how deep Lord
How great, O how great
Is Your love for me Lord

I'm amazed, amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed, amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed, amazed by You
How You love me

Happy Father's Day, my heavenly Father! =D

No comments: