Tuesday, June 27, 2006

First half of the day was awfully bad. So I shall not talk about it and pray that the problem will be resolved soon.

BSG IG meeting! Release of main comm results and all of us got our post in the main comm. (: Later had discussion for our upcoming event, Grab Those Balls, it's actually a captain's ball event. So all BSG students, anticipate the fun! ((:

Grab Those Balls, 13th to 15th July

Had dinner with Priscilla and the junior main comm. We're like the only 2 freshie main comm. Felt a bit out at first but generally enjoyed the dinner. And I realised that it's my first time having group dinner with my TP friends!

Anyways, I'm still pretty shocked that I got the Vice President post. I guess it'll be challenging to me, additional stuff to cope with. And my choice of President is the President, congrats Pris! (:

Life meeting tmr! Can't wait! I'm sure it'll be a great time of fellowship, sharing of testimonies and a time of prayer. (:

*Dear chicken pox, please visit Joelle only after 15th July, thanks! (:

No comments: