Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Us at family camp wearing the our family shirt!
Happy family!

After talking for one hour plus with Laksa, I've come to realise what a bad daughter/sister I am.

Although I really love my family, I guess it's only through actions I must show it. And I've failed doing so. I've hurt mummy and sherol sis so terribly without knowing it. My conscious is pricking me! It's painful! And I teared upon hearing that. What a bad girl I am!

*SIGH*

So... I'm gonna change. Because nothing's gonna be different without me taking actions!

And so... I will

Tidy up my room and maintain it
Help with housework without complaints
Spend quality time with mommy and sherol sis, and laksa!
Be a nice girl at home (do not talk back to mommy/sherol sis and hurt each other thru words of anger!)

I hope I can achieve these! Lord, help me! Well I know it takes time, but I'm willing to try.

Anyways I really thank God for Laksa in my life. The things that he said yesterday really touched me. He takes great care of me as a loving brother - encourage me, discipline me, advice me, etc. He even bought me a digi cam even though I did something really bad. But that's not the point. Thru him, I really learnt a lot.

Laksa said something which I think is rather funny:

"My dear girl, you must change now! It's not about having a boyfriend then you change because of him."

"I am the best sales person to your boyfriend because I've witness your growth this few years and watch you grow up. But you must have something for me to sell okay?"

People, anticipate changes in my life! =D

No comments: