I'm being abused! By nathan! Anyways please pray for the lil boy, he fell down from bed and got his left hand casted. But still he doesn't fail to wake me up every morning by pinching me!Frequent hitting from him really hurts! "Help!" This is my cry!
Wow i'm impressed by myself. I'm actually learning to be more responsible! Cheers for me! =] I've settled most of the project meetings and liased with Shireen for BSG Day. Well, I guess the old Joelle would have just go for the camp and enjoy herself and leave all these stuffs to the very last minute.
Yay I think my sister would be impressed by me too! Or probably she'd say "That's good. But i think you need to work on your room!" My room is really in a mess! Oh yes! Managed to borrow laptop from Laksa as well! Hope it will add convenience to my project meetings. =]
Guess i'll be real busy. May not blog so often. But people, do keep the tagboard going!
I wanna watch She's the Man!
No comments:
Post a Comment