I'm back from my Senggarang trip! =D
Really thank God for protection and good health as I was really on high risk getting chicken pox. God is faithful! Even to two other Seng trippers, one had sudden shivers the night before and another had terrible headache the first night, I believed God had healed us all. =D
The start of Alpha course was not too bad. Really happy to see all the youths once again. The girls whom I really missed! But I'm quite sad to hear that one of the girls that I've contacted actually left home for three months alr. My heart really sank. She's the same age as me, she went through so many things, I really hope she'll come to know bout Christ. Pray pray pray!
It was really a fruitful trip! Although time management was really bad, I believe God has turned the situation to time whereby I can really spend talking to the girls. I spent a whole one hour talking to 3 girls (Jingmei, Jinghua and Xiaoyu) in the shelter as it was raining heavily. They sang songs for us, shared about their ambition and dreams and I taught 'em a christian song with sign language and Jingmei danced along with me! I spent time with Xiaoyu later on when she asked me questions like "Why did you believe in Jesus? Because of your parents?" Praise God! I shared with her and shared about my life testimony!
There's this girl, Yaling in my Alpha group, she asked questions like, "Why you people always come to Senggarang?" and "Why you people visit the church and not temple?" I believe the Holy Spirit is guiding this whole session even though there are really a lot of disturbance. =)
Great time spent with Li family sharing about my life. They were so interested in my love life. And so i shared a lil with them. Adolescent years! I hope I can be a big sister guiding them in their lives! Something that God has impressed me with during this trip:
Be their big sister and their help as they grow.
Thank you Lord! You brought me thru the trip! =D
KK took a really funny video and I hope he won't post it on YouTube!
No comments:
Post a Comment