Anyways Life Meeting was great! Met a new freshie today, Marie from BIT. Hope to see her in the future also. Grace, Michelle, Vanessa didn't come today. :( Hope to see 'em soon! Anyways had a great time of sharing during LM. There's this NUS student-to-be who shared about her mission trip in Japan. Really encouraged by her sharing as Tcher Linda was sharing about her prayer walk in Japan during cell too. I'm gonna share with her! We also had sharing by some TP crusaders about the CIA camp. :) Got to know more about the NUS Mission Team as well! I really hope God will bring revival to TP campus! :D
Had dinner with Jessica, Phyllis, Ben and Joel. Had a great time listening to Joel's weird theories. And yes, it's my second group dinner with TP friends! :) Anyways Joel asked Ben and I some questions which I think is worth to give it a thought. I will continue to think about it! :)
Oh yes! Found a fellow tambourinist, Phyllis! :)
Heh I'm missing my China mission trip all of a sudden! Here's a picture of Shui Trippers last Dec.
(L to R) Shumin, Junming, me!, Yang and Shuhui. And our photographer Belinda! :))
I'm sooooo looking forward to Fire Conference this sat! Catch the FIRE people!
*The Joy of the Lord is my Strength! :))
I seriously need help for Accounts! And my dear sugarmummy is enjoying herself in HK right now. Hope she gets something nice for me! *grins*
No comments:
Post a Comment