Today was a really bad day.
Wenqi can testify to that because he witnessed me falling/about to fall down three times.
I controlled myself for the first time,
i fell the second time
& Wenqi warned me that I'm falling down the last time.
Something that made my day today was to meet Sam darling for lunch! :)
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA LEW! :D
It was a great lunch time spent with you,
catching up and sharing with each other about our lives.
Remember what I told you alright? :)
I hope it's a brand new start for you. :)
Probably another thing that made my day,
is to know that my FAOM project group is gonna have PS fish soup for lunch tmr! :D
Something worth waiting!
And for now,
I have to finish up:
DG preparation,
Consumer Behaviour journal (draft),
Fieldtrip preparation,
and to take a look at the jacket my sis bought for me this afternoon! :D
As usual, I'm gonna spend some time with God first! :)
I had a great time after blogged the other time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment