Joelle's saturday...
Today was a bad day but am still feeling joyful. :)
Why I had a bad day:
1. No coins to take bus to church this morning and was almost late.
2. Teens cell ended late, late for worship practice.
3. No orange ballet skirt available so ended up wearing all black.
4. Knocked my head against the wall before worship started (bruised!)
5. Brought toe socks instead of socks (super ugly when I point please!)
6. My ballet skirt almost came off while I was dancing. (imagine that!)
7. I walked home from the interchange because I had no coins again.
8. I passed by 3 construction sites while walking home & it was real dark.
9. Mummy didn't answer my call & I was so afraid on my journey home.
10. Got scolded by mummy because I pressed the door bell.
*She didn't answer my call I thought something happened to her! :(
On the happier note,
I had a great day too.. because:
1. I felt really ministered as I dance for the last song. :) my last dance for the year.
2. Wonderful cell session with sec4/5!
3. Wonderful sharing time with my own cell.
4. Sharing with Raymond and Jia about Senggarang. (I miss my girls!)
5. Telling Jia about my Shui experience.
6. My dear piggy sis is back in Singapore! Hugged her so tightly! :D
7. Receiving Sarah's note from her mission trip. :)
8. Jem lending me Death Note 2 dvd. (I can't wait to watch lah!)
9. No backaches for today!
10. Rest time tmr. :) and going for Global Day of Prayer.
A really packed saturday. :) but am enjoying everything I do now.
No comments:
Post a Comment