Thank You entry!
Hi all :) I'm back to blog again.
Firstly, replies to all the encouragement tags! :)
Ann: Thanks alot for always offering hugs of encouragments and always blessing me with your lovely smiles :) Your words of affirmation to me always kept me going. Thank God for this lovely classmate I once had! Keep in touch dear. I'll always remember you told me I'm a strong girl :)
Sinyi: Once again, I thank God for sending you into my life at this period of time. You've been such a wonderful friend/sis/prayer buddy/msn sharing mate :) May our friendship be everlasting and blossom with God's blessing :) Chompchomp soon I promise. Thanks for all the prayers, jellybeans and encouragement all these while!
Simon: Never say die! I survived the hard times bro! Thanks for praying for me and always encouraging me in MSN and ask "Are you ok?" whenever you see me. Chompchomp soon too! :) I'll treat sinyi and you with my fave zuikuey! Heh.
Minmin: Thank you dear lil sis for sharing with me when you're down. That encouraged my heart! Continue to do the right thing alright? :) God's for you when you do the right thing. And smile more please? :)
Jocelyn: You're back from Doulos! Yes, just a block away! Please remember I am a block away soon. Let's meet soon hee! :) Thanks for dropping a tag! :)
Angie: Don't be silly sis! We have more opportunities in future to care for each other :) Glad you're in the same cell. Continue to seek for Daddy's direction dear! *hugs* :) You're a great sister in Christ in my eyes :)
Wanting: The handmade card from you which encouraged my heart deeply is pinned up on my softboard! :) Love ya lots dear one! Both sinyi and you are friends that I really treasure in my heart :) <3>
Yapmin: Always making sure I'm fine and all :) It makes me feel so well taken of. Thanks for being such a lovely senior in crusade. You're a really sincere girl. Thank God for this friendship! Press on for attachment. Maybe I'll go visit you at the airport one day! :p
And of course, my dearest Jia for being there all the time. I love all the sharings on bus 23. You're God-sent my dearest! :) :) :)
And those who have been an encouragment to me as well! Thankyou so much dear friends :)
No comments:
Post a Comment