Saturday, May 19, 2007

Back In Action!

It has been a long long time since I've updated! It feels kinda cool to have internet access in my own room and enjoying the newly installed air con as I start this entry. Indeed, God has been showing me little blessings in life every now and then. :) and I thank God for that! :)

First LM for the academic year!
I thank God wholeheartedly when I see the freshies come back for LM after welcome tea! Nothing can describe the happiness in my heart when I see them! Each of them is an answered prayer and thanksgiving! :) Had a great time with all of the crusaders and meeting my DG girls, they're lovely and God sent! :)



CCN Day - Happy Room by 2M02 AY07/08!
Lots of effort spent by the class to do up this Happy Room concept for CCN day! It is actually a "funny" haunted house to raise money for the needy students in campus. Tough last min planning but was well done because of the class spirit and effort. Thank you 2M02! I enjoyed my first class outing with you all! :) More fun to anticipate I'm sure! Struggles... maybe. But leaning on God's strength through it all!
Preparing the room!
Class dinner at Boon Keng steamboat!
Thank God for a really lively class and conducive environment for me to learn more! Thank God for placing believers in the class and also giving me opportunities to share my faith to some. :) Hope I'll stand firm and not be shaken and always remember God's promises. Hard, so gotta keep praying!

Someone I miss!
Jacqueline Tan! I miss you so!
When are we meeting up for Quiet Time?
Darling Jacq :)

Short Sharings...

I've decided not to take up Servant Team role in crusade and concentrate on my studies as how my family wished to. I respect their decision and see the need that I need to spend more quality time with them. Things have been rather difficult at home with lots of adjustments to make. Many tears, worries, etc. Trying hard still... but smiles! God has been good and sent angels around (you guys know who you are, much love to you lovelies!)

1 comment:

History Maker said...

Joelle,

Fear not! For God is with you. Honoring parents is part of God's molding/shaping. As I read your entries, I almost teared with joy.

Such is the generation we need to have. Many were called, few were chosen.

Nice knowing ya and oh, i know jacqueline tan - she's totally awesome and cute. oh yeah, you really encouraged me.

Link me @ http://historymaker.tk

Don't mind me linking you?

Thanks! Be Blessed!