Sunday, May 20, 2007

List of things on my to-do-list:
Entrepreneurship proposal (draft)
Planning for FAOM fieldtrip and evaluation report
Research for FAOM project
MBS tutorial on the lecture where the lecturer goes "whatever whatever"
Editing of M1 questionnaire
Psychology readings! Interesting. :)

But above all, I want to spend some time with God before doing all these after a tiring day at dance practice. :) I'm sure I'll be blessed!

And also, I have something to annouce.
To my churchmates, please don't be shocked. :)

I will be on 1 year leave from dance ministry starting from next week onwards.
Time for me to take a break after 4 years in the ministry.
For more details, come approach me, I'll share with you. :)
I hope it's a good decision though. (Gotta be, it's a decision made!)
More time for studies and family & focusing on my discipleship this year.

I'm sure it's a good break and I'll feel recharged after a year's time.

I'll miss dancing though. :) It has been an area where God really moulded me and taught me many things.

Thank You Jesus for this ministry and this break. :)
Off to do QT!

No comments: