Friday, April 06, 2007

Your love has captured me.

Every Move I make by David Ruis

Every move I make I make in You
You make me move Jesus
Every breath I take I breathe in You

Singin'
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na

Waves of mercy waves of grace
Everywhere I look I see Your face
Your love has captured me
O God this love how can it be


Good Friday service was awesome, however it will take more than 10 minutes blogging it now which I can't afford because I need to sleep soon to reach MacRitchie at 8am tmr! Good Friday Service taught me see God's love from a different perspective. I was truly blessed by God's amazing and sacrificial love for all of us.

Thought that this song that I've chosen for dance warm up with the children this sun could express my feelings right now. *big smiles

Michelle & I shared our experiences with each other and we're all :D with an amazing Father who loves us plenty.

Stay tune for my sharing!

Dear Lord, please double my sleeping hours and grant me strength tmr.

No comments: